Chemical & Pesticide Advisories
- Advisory – Spirotetramat (Movento) Registered – October 15, 2010
- Advisory – Morpholine in Wax – September 29, 2010
- Advisory – Spirotetramat (Movento) Update – August 16, 2010
- Advisory – Spirotetramat Registration Cancelled – March 15, 2010
- Advisory – Registration of Spirotetramat (Movento) – Jan 5, 2010
- Advisory – Pesticide Applications & Clean Water Act Pollution Permits – April 15, 2009
Attachment to Advisory (MCFA Letter)
- ACP Industry Alert – Clarification CCQC, CRB, CCM, Sunkist – March 6, 2009
This is a follow up to our industry alert regarding the movement of fruit throughout California.
- ACP Industry Alert – February 25, 2009
In a joint effort, CCQC, CRB, CCM and Sunkist sent out the attached alert regarding the potential spread of ACP. Preventing the spread of ACP and the introduction of HLB in California is the industry’s highest priority.
- Chemical Alert on Movento & Delegate – May 2008
- Japan Alert – MRL Violation – June 27, 2011
- Japan Advisory – Oct 2010 – Japan’s MRL for acetamiprid (Assail®) will be reduced from 5 ppm to 2 ppm effective February 10, 2011 for lemons, navel oranges, grapefruit, lime and other citrus.
- Japan Advisory – MRLs - Dec 2009 – MRL issues affecting citrus exports to Japan.
- Australia Interim Export Measures – Alert – Nov 2009 – Biosecurity Australia is now requiring interim ACP requirements to be implemented for U.S. citrus sourced from quarantine areas before fruit can be exported to Australia.
- Australia Update – Oct 2009 – APHIS letter to Biosecurity Australia outlining cleaning procedures to mitigate the risk of ACP for all citrus fruit exported to Australia. Biosecurity Australia’s response. At this time only fruit sourced from a pest free area will qualify for export to Australia.
- New Zealand Alert 2 – May 29, 2009 – Increase monitoring of bean thrips
- New Zealand Alert – May 27, 2009 - If bean thrips are detected, loads must be diverted or destroyed.
- Japan Country Alert – May 16, 2008 Pesticide residue violation
- Florida Sets Requirements for Organic Citrus Shipments from CA to FL - January 28, 2008
The attached CDFA Phytosanitary Advisory provides Florida requirements for certifying ORGANIC citrus for shipments from California to Florida.